Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the VeloChampion Double Water Bottle Cage Mount - Alloy Black for Cycling Triathlon Bike by VeloChampion at Joes V Cycle. MPN: 1175. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The VELOCHAMPION Double Cage Mount accepts a regular bottle cage and adapts to almost any desired height or angle. It is very secure once mounted
Product Description & Reviews
The VELOCHAMPION Double Cage Mount accepts a regular bottle cage and adapts to almost any desired height or angle. It is very secure once mounted properly and does not move or come loose. It is made entirely of metal, so it is very sturdy and durable. Hence it is capable of holding two fully loaded water bottles.
It’s a great way to mount extra water bottles to your bike and it’s far easier to reach the water bottle when it is behind you. The clamps that hold the mount to the saddle rails move independently so if the rails of your saddle are angled at the end then it will still work for you. You will like the benefit of being able to independently angle each bottle.
An easy to install product and very good value for the price.
Stopping bottles jumping out
- Firstly, have the bottle cage at 90 degrees, don’t risk anything like 45 degrees – even if it is easier to get to.
- Use a standard size water bottle – 500ML (not 700ML or 800ML).
- Choose a water bottle which is tight fitting on the cage.
- Make sure you tighten the bolts to the correct torque. This will make it less likely to fall out.
- Test before a race! Go for a ride over bumpy terrain and see if your bottle stays in. If you test in a race you might find yourself one or two bottles down.
Features & Highlights
- DUAL BOTTLE SYSTEM: The VELOCHAMPION Double Water Bottle Cage Mount offers quick and easy access to water bottles during racing conditions with aerodynamic benefits.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: It mounts easily and adapts to almost any desired height or angle. The cage is very secure and once mounted correctly it does not move or come loose. It is made entirely of alloy metal, so is very durable.
- IDEAL FOR TRIATHLONS: With this rear mounted adaptor for bottles and cages, you will gain vital aerodynamic benefits during long distance triathlons.
- COMPATIBILITY: This Mount is compatible with most saddle types (not the i-beam type).
- CONTENTS: The Package Contents include 1 x fully adjustable double water bottle cage holder mount (does NOT include the saddle, water bottles, bottle cages or bottle cage bolts)
|Item Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.57 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VeloChampion, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Water backpack Includes:1 x Camel Backpack 18.0 x 8.27 inch;1 x 2L Water Bladder 2.0l 14.2 x 6.7 inch; 1 x Detachable Hose 41.8 inch; Bonus:1 x Smartphone Arm Holder (iphone7 size)Lightweight, Capacious, Best for Festivals3 storage compartments. Fron...
By WOOM BIKES USA
mpn: WOOMB-C, ean: 0700153585002,
Light weight Black bottle cage side loader fits all woom bikes and other brands. The side load features allows children to easily take out and insert the bottle. Fits most bikes and bottles. This bike bottle cage holder does not include the bottle. C...
mpn: RST-BC1309, ean: 0702334861080,
Ultra light, high-strong, non-deformable, corrosion resistant etc.. Only 1.05oz/30g per one, No logo design for clear and clean appearance.. Hight: 5.7"/14.5CM, Max diameter: 2.95"/7.5CM.. The design is convenient to hold and remove bottles.. Holding...
mpn: 1787, ean: 0817195010765,
Working closely with Cervélo and their wind tunnel testing results, XLAB developed an aerodynamic single rear system specific to Ritchey clamp seat posts found on the Cervélo P5, Scott Plasma and Kestrel triathlon bikes. The DELTA SONIC rod can sli...